Details and Conditions - ABOUTAsia tours
What is included:
- Accommodation at an agreed hotel and room type, with breakfast and taxes, unless otherwise arranged. Website prices are based on twin-shared accommodation; high season prices exclude specific peak dates from individual hotels (commonly over Christmas and New Year).
- Private transport by air-conditioned car, van or bus, or open-air moto-remorque (tuk-tuk) as specified on your individual itinerary.
- Dedicated expert local guide in the language specified. Website prices refer to English speaking guides.
- All tickets and entry fees to sites stated on the itinerary.
- Internal flights, when specified.
- Private boats, where used.
- Local support from the ABOUTAsia team
- Travel insurance of any kind. Travelers with ABOUTAsia are strongly recommended to arrange travel insurance which covers the cost of medical evacuation flights.
- International air tickets.
- Cambodian Entry Visa or Airport Departure Tax.
- Camera and video entry fees.
- Personal expenditure and tips.
- Meals or spa treatments, unless specified.
- Any additional activities, not mentioned on your itinerary.
Booking and payment
- All services are subject to availability.
- In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
- In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
- Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, all funds received will be returned; we reserve the right to pass on any imposed cancellation fees from third parties.
- In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of ABOUTAsia, all funds received will be returned.
- Settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) in Siem Reap - banking fees may be charged.
Please close this window and return to our main website for more Cambodia travel advice, or to plan your Siem Reap or Angkor Wat vacation.