Gay Friendly Bars in Cambodia
- Blue Chilli Pub: 36, Street 178 - G&L locals and expats
- Salt Lounge: 217, Street 136 - lots of local guys
- Pow-Pows Coffee house and bar: 10, Street 172 - quiet, for guys
- Tonle Sap: On the river, near Wat Phnom - locals guys and transgender.
- Green flame: 30, Street 19 - mixed, gay-owned.
- Soho 2: 21B, Street 11 - mixed, laid-back.
- Mzone: 200, Street 19.
- Monsoon Wine Bar: 17, Street 104 - mixed.
- Talkin to a Stranger: 21B, Street 294 - mixed, laid-back.
- Classic Entertainment: Street 114 - mixed bar and show-pub.
- Fly Lounge: 21, Street 148 - mixed bar.
- Touk: Sisowath Quay - mixed bar with gay night.
- Linga Bar: On The Passage, below Pub Street - gay owned, for guys
- Miss Wong: On The lane, above Pub Street - gay-owned, mixed
- Zanzybar: Sivutha Boulevard - gay and transgender
- Pulp Bar: Road 2½ - mixed gay-friendly bar
Back to gay-friendly travel
Peerless service standards and local positioning have made us the tour operator of choice by international luxury travel groups and discerning independent travellers to Angkor Wat, Cambodia and Southeast Asia.