Gay-Friendly Clubs in Cambodia
- The Gloryhole: Pontoon Boats, Sisowath Quay, at the end of Street 108 - G&L crowd.
- Classic: Street 19, behind the Royal Palace - G&L, straight-friendly.
- Heart of Darkness: 26, Street 51 Pasteur - Gay-owned, mixed.
- River House Lounge Bar: 6, Ang Duong (Street 110) - mixed.
- U2: Mao Tse Tung Boulevard - mixed.
- Blue Cat: Street 110 - G&L-friendly.
- Zone One: Behind Park Hyatt - mixed
- Pyramid: Off NR6, near bus station - mixed
- Sky: North of Khemara Hotel - mixed
- Blue Storm: Center of town - mixed
Back - to gay-friendly travel
Peerless service standards and local positioning have made us the tour operator of choice by international luxury travel groups and discerning independent travellers to Angkor Wat, Cambodia and Southeast Asia.